January 13, 2010

Today.

I had my first real grown up interview today. The president of the company told me I was 'intelligent". Isn't that interesting? In all the things I heard him say to me, that was the one that stood out. I hope that he believes that and hires me.
At first I thought the job was going to be too much for me and I questioned my own adequacy, but every thing I've done in the past has prepared me for it. From payroll to collections, everything adds up. I hope it adds up to this! This is a great company with the ability for growth. I really enjoyed the president and his staff manager. They seem to work together like a great team. The office is well put together and gives a great first impression.

In other news, I just found out that a friend of mine's mother passed away this week. My heart breaks for her and her brother. She is a beautiful woman of God and can use all the prayer you can send heavenward.

Tonight is prayer night at the church. We believe that God is going to do great things in Dahlonega, GA and I am looking forward to spending some much needed time with my Savior and Lord. I am refreshed by God's love and continual blessing in my life. I know that He is ever present with me in this new and fascinating shift that life has taken. Tonight, I thank God for His goodness, forgiveness and mercy, and I ask for direction in the decisions to come.

God bless you tonight, wherever you may find yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment