January 30, 2010

All Things


In all things I will magnify the Lord,
For He has done great things...

For we know that all things work together for the good
of those who love the Lord and are called according to
His purposes...

I am the Lord who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the whole earth by myself...

With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible...

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the FAther will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you...

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some...

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need you will abound in every good work.

What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Jesus Christ my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ.

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by is pweful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.

No comments:

Post a Comment